My photo
Believer, Lover, Leader, Follower, Writer, Singer, Wife, Mother, Mimi, Sister, Friend

Mysterious & Knowable

Colossians 2: 2-3
2 I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ himself. 3 In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Oh man I love this bit of scripture! It is my prayer for me and for everyone who calls Jesus their savior. God's mysterious plan is Jesus...If you want to know the mysteries of God, START with Jesus. ALL the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in Him.  The more time I spend with Him, the more I learn about Him. The more I learn about Him, the more I realize there is to learn about Him.  He is an inexhaustible Source, a Living Well of Living Water, He is unbridled passion, outrageous affection, incredibly unselfish and generous with all He is and all He has; He's everything good, everything eternal, and The only thing I need--I love Him!!!

2 comments:

marlece said...

Praise His Name and Amen, Amen, Amen!!! He is the God who loves like no other, gives like no other, provides like no other, He is the alpha the omega, only He know the beginning and the end, He is the Almighty whom we have the privledge of calling our own....you preach it sister, I am right there with ya!!!

Freedomtrain Ministries said...

Amen - I love it. He is everything, will always be everything - nothing compares to Him. Good word Lori.