My photo
Believer, Lover, Leader, Follower, Writer, Singer, Wife, Mother, Mimi, Sister, Friend

I'm back!

Hey, it's been a long time since I've written! Needless to say (why do we say that and then say what we just said was 'needless to say' anyway?)...some things have changed since my last post, but most things haven't.

Still head-over-heels in love with my husband; still loving every time I get to be with my grand babies; still singing & leading worship; still hungry for more of God.

One change, we moved from the beautiful house on the lake to an apartment back in town...a bit of an adjustment, but we are happy. Hubby is closer to work and I am closer to kids and grand babies.

Also, the hubster & I have taken up running. Our goal is to begin running 5k's...then maybe 10k's...then maybe a half marathon. I don't want to train for or run more than 13.whatever miles, I admire the people who do. But that ain't me!!!!

Well, that's it for me for now. It's good to be back!

No comments: