My photo
Believer, Lover, Leader, Follower, Writer, Singer, Wife, Mother, Mimi, Sister, Friend

New Year--New Look

So, it's 2011...I'm glad to see it. I know the Lord has good things for Mike and I. I believe this is a year of Jubilee for us; I believe this is a year we will see answers to things and situations long-prayed for; I believe this is a year of new beginnings and blessings beyond our ability to explain; I believe this is a year we will grow even closer as a couple and with our family, grow in fellowship with our friends, and grow deeper in our relationship with the Lord.
We're only a couple weeks into the New Year, and I am convinced it's going to be good.

By the way, when you get a chance, let me know what you think of the new look on my blog (even if you don't know what it used to look like...). I'm still learning how to do stuff and plan to add pictures and other cool blog stuff!
May you walk in the knowledge of the reality of God's love this year like never before!

3 comments:

marlece said...

love your new look, love it! And love that you are writing in the new year. Look forward to reading more about your year of jubilee!

Freedomtrain Ministries said...

Very excited to see how God pours out His love, grace, anointing and power into your lives. You are treasures in the Kingdom!

April Himes said...

Hey Lori, I am excited with you! God has awesome things in store and I can't wait to watch what does. :)