My photo
Believer, Lover, Leader, Follower, Writer, Singer, Wife, Mother, Mimi, Sister, Friend

Magnify the Lord

Last night, I heard someone wiser than me talk about what it means to 'magnify.' If you have ever looked through a magnifying glass, you discover that whatever it is you set your eyes on becomes bigger; and everything else is blurred, less visible. When we magnify the Lord, He becomes bigger...the attributes of His nature, the truths of His character, the reality of the inevitable fulfillment of His promises...growing in our field of vision until we realize that He is ALL we can see. And as we continue to magnify Him in His greatness, He becomes even greater still...leading us into deeper discoveries, richer revelations of His glory, His power, His strength, His majesty, His beauty, full of grace and mercy, His wisdom, patience, kindness.

I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My life makes its boast in the Lord. Let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad. O, magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34: 1-3 (Amplified)

No comments: